Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Birth of Kid-Cra-Zee Toys and More...

It took me 2 years to get where I am today. I tried several marketplaces, at one time I had 4 sites I was selling on all at the same time. Then, one day, I got a very useful peice of information. Somewhere online I read "The best thing you can do as a seller is have one site that you sell on, stock a variety and offer the most inventory you can handle, make it customer-friendly. Make your buyers love your little peice of the online world as much as you do." I took this advice to heart. I put down my roots at eCrater, moved all of my inventory, shut all the others down, and I've been working to provide my customers with great selection, quality items, and affordable prices.

I've spent countless days and hours on marketing my site. I've plugged into Twitter, Facebook, Manta, Sellers Networks, and every search engine I can submit to without incurring costs. This is my life's work, second only to raising my children, they will always be my first love. They are also the reason I sell online. We use the money I make for Birthdays, Holidays, Vacations, and at times, for things they need or want that our budget may not allow for.

No comments:

Post a Comment