Wednesday, May 25, 2011

So let me get this straight...

"So you don't have to sell online as a source of regular income?"

No, I don't. I do it because I love it. I have been a Stay at Home Mom for going on 9 years. I'm educated. I have had a successful career. I know how to sort laundry, cook a mean steak, use online banking to pay my bills, and I can change a diaper in under 45 seconds.

But somehow, I missed working. I missed interaction with people that said more than 23 words. So I went online looking for work I could do from home. And there it was...ebay. I had some toys that my kids didn't play with anymore, (what I didn't know at the time was that they were collectible) so I looked them up. I couldn't believe that someone was willing to pay me for my second-hand items, and willing to pay to have it delivered to their house! The first item I sold was a Fisher Price Cassette player. The brown one with a handle and the big buttons on top. I remember it clearly because when I bought it, I thought "No way, I had one of these in my classroom in elementary school!" I was hooked.

1 comment:

  1. Kid-Cra-Zee is a fabulous place to buy. We should all only buy from people who are passionate about what they do and have fabulous items and service. Look no further.

    ReplyDelete